COVID- 19 and what we are doing
At McDonald and Manus we take our patients health seriously. We are also taking every step to ensure the health and safety of our team members. We have been staying up to date with the recommendations provided by the CDC and our professional organizations, and this is what we are doing:
* We are fogging each room with EPA approved solution to ensure your safety. Our waiting areas are also fogged twice a day.
- We will be open for elective procedures effective May 4th, 2020. Please understand that we will be limiting the number of patients we see everyday.
- We will be limiting the number of family members in out waiting room and clinical areas. Minors must have a guardian with them, and we ask that you wear a mask while in our office. ( To help with mask shortage, please bring one from home if possible)
- A team member will take your temperature and check you in. We ask that you wait in your car, and for those unable to, we will allow very limited waiting room seating.
- We are ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment to all team members.
- We are ensuring supplies available to our patients. ( alcohol- based hand sanitizer, tissues, waste receptacles.)
- Making sure all rooms and instruments are properly sterilized.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your visit. You can text or call us at 706-548-0604.
We will continue to keep you up to date with any changes we feel necessary to make.