COVID- 19 and what we are doing
At McDonald and Manus we take our patients health seriously. We are also taking every step to ensure the health and safety of our team members. We have been staying up to date with the recommendations provided by the CDC and our professional organizations, and this is what we are doing:
- We will only be seeing emergency patients at this time. ( We will be calling all patients with appointments scheduled.)
- Once we receive recommendations to see elective procedures, we will call and schedule/ reschedule your appointment.
- Communicating with patients and staff about COVID-19 in regards to our office policies.
- Taking temperatures and screening patients and visitors for symptoms.
- Ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment to all team members.
- Ensuring supplies available to our patients. ( alcohol- based hand sanitizer, tissues, waste receptacles.)
- Making sure all rooms and instruments are properly sterilized.
If you are experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your visit. You can text or call us at 706-548-0604.
We will continue to keep you up to date with any changes we feel necessary to make.